Sunday, May 22, 2016

Tiemom Flamingo Beer Bottle Opener

This is the cutest little beer bottle opener that I have seen! It's the shape of a flamingo and it's also in gold!

We all know that it can be used for other glass bottles other than beer, so that's also a good thing and it's something that really comes in hand. You never know when you will need a bottle opener, but you surely want to make sure you have one, for when you do!

It's really compact and in my opinion a perfect choice for women, as I think it's a little bit girly. It's small enough that it can easily fit into my purse, and I can take it with me when I go out to have drinks!


Especially when I'm out in public drinking, I will only drink a beer if I open it because I don't want someone to slip something into my drink. I don't want to struggle opening it either, so having one that I can just reach in my purse and pull out myself, is something that I really appreciate!

You can purchase this on amazon for a great price! Click this link to get yours: http://www.amazon.com/Tiemom-Flamingo-Beer-Bottle-Opener/dp/B01ETKOURA?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_10

No comments:

Post a Comment