Saturday, February 13, 2016

Savannah Bee Company Royal Jelly Body Butter

I don't think I have liked a product anymore than I like this one! 
The packaging it came in was awesome in itself. It was wrapped in a beehive paper and was simply awesome!! 
The royal jelly body butter was enclosed in the cutest little box that there ever was! 
 I even loved the inscription on the box! That was so thoughtful and cute of them to do that.
Now for the review of the royal jelly body butter, I loved it. It smelled good and felt even better on my skin. I suffer from alot of dry and cracked skin and this stuff has really worked wonders for my skin. My elbows were the worst and was super dry and cracked. I applied a little bit to my elbows and felt instant relief. My skin on my elbows were instantly dry and no longer causing pain! This is really some good stuff! Plus it's made with natural organic materials which is even better because then we know that it doesn't contain any harmful ingredients to our skin. They have so many more awesome stuff to chose from. I want you to go to their website and check them out via this link and tell them you heard about them on my bloghttp://savannahbee.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment