Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Organic Fiji

Recently I was lucky to be able to try Organic Fiji's soap, and let me tell you how surprised I was, all because I will be honest, I didn't think that I would really like it that much. However, I did like them very much! They sent me several to be able to try before I reviewed them, and now that I have tried them, they have gotten themselves another huge fan - me of course!! 
It is hard to just narrow it down to my favorite however though! They all smelled so good! But, if I had to pick just one, I think I would pick the pineapple coconut one! They all really did smell amazing and wonderful. It was like I was at a spa or some exotic place when I was using them, because of how amazing the scents were.
It made my skin very soft and the smell from the soap lingered on my body all day and night! That was a major plus for me, because some body wash and soap does smell good, but the smell doesn't stay on my body long. After using this soap, all day and night my man kept telling me how wonderful I smelled. I owe all that to the soap, because that day, I didn't use any perfume or anything of that nature. https://organicfiji.com/ Go to that link and check them out! They have all kinds of products that you can choose from!! They have all kinds of goodies and they are organic so you know it doesn't have any harmful ingredients in it! That is a Major plus!! Go and check them out and try some for yourself, and be just as amazed as I was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment