Thursday, February 11, 2016

Calily essential oils

These essential oils that are from Calily are amazing! 
This set comes with 14 different scents of oils and each one has their own unique scent! They all smell really good, and it's really hard to be able to narrow it down to which one is my favorite scent, but if I had to pick one, I would have to say orange is one of my favorites! These oils really last a long time in my oil diffuser and really make my house smell wonderful. When they are in the diffuser, I feel like I am in an exotic place.
You just put a few drops of the oil of your choice into the diffuser along with some water, so that it is diluted and you are ready to go! Turn your diffuser on and enjoy the exotic scents that these oils have to offer! 
These oils also put you in a better mood, and help with relaxation. I know when I am in a crappy mood, I will put some oil in my diffuser and lay back and take in the scents as I read a book, or watch tv. Before, I know it, I am in a much calmer mood. Plus these oils help me fall asleep much faster when my diffuser is on! Also seems like I have more pleasant dreams while using these. I love this set, because it has so many different oils you can choose from. You don't just have to chose one, you can mix a couple together for an even better scent as well. Either way, you choose, whether one or more together, you will enjoy them none- the- less! Go to this link and snag yours today and see just what wonderfulness I'm talking about! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UGHNIWO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment