Friday, February 12, 2016

Burts Bees

Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing CreamCoconut Foot Crème So recently i was able to try their soap bark and chamomile deep cleansing cream and their coconut foot cream! I love their products after trying these and look forward to trying all of their products! 
The soap bark and chamomile deep cleansing cream not only smelled amazing but it felt fantastic on my face!!
You just wet your face and apply with your fingertips. Make sure you avoid contact with your eyes however. Then you just rinse your face and pat dry. This removes all the dirt and oil off your face, as well as removes your makeup! Plus it smells really amazing, and doesn't irritate the skin. That it was I love most about this product, is that it works wonderful on those who suffer from sensitive skin! It's made with all natural ingredients which is very important. I even use this on my son who's 21 months old and it doesn't irritate his skin, and when using this product not only on myself, but also on him, I know we have a clean face by a brand I trust.
The coconut foot cream is even better in my opinion! I suffer from dry cracked feet and this makes my feet so soft and smooth again! After I apply I always put my slippers or socks back on because it helps lock in moisture and my feet feel amazing after using this stuff! Plus it smells really good! Go to their webpage and check their stuff out and pick you something amazing out! www.burtsbees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment