Monday, February 8, 2016

Buddy bear / therapy bear

Let me start off by saying, not only are my kids fans of this product, but so am I. It is not only cute and cuddly but it's also a therapy bear. When I say therapy bear, I mean it's a bear that you can heat up or put in the freezer and use it for your aches and pains. It really works and to me, it is really comforting at the same time! This bear is the total package, and when your children are hurting, like let's say for instance, your child has a headache. You can heat up or make it cold and your child then can lay their head upon the bear and it helps relieve the headache. Works wonderful for body pains and tummy aches as well. It only goes into the microwave for no longer than 2 minutes and to my personally, I think 2 minutes is actually too long, because this bear does get hot. So you have to make sure before giving it to your children, it's not too hot so as they don't get burned. I prefer a minute and a half for the temp! When placing in the freezer for a cold pack, you just place the bear in a plastic bag and stick it in the freezer for about 10minutes, or less for your cold pack! 
So not only do you have something for your aches and pains, you also have something cuddly to curl up next to even when you're not hurting! This bear is so adorable!! I just love it and I use it myself every time I have a headache, I heat it up and then lay my head down upon it and it helps ease the headache away, plus it helps me fall asleep faster at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment