Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Oil difuser and humidifier by radha beauty

I love this oil difuser and humidifier! It is amazing! It is super easy to put together and have running!
The Led lights on it, is beautiful to say at the least. It goes and shows so many different colors! 
When I put some of the oils that I had inside it and turned it on, instantly and I literally mean instantly I started to smell the scent of the oil all throughout my room. I opened my door to my bedroom and the scent of the oil went through my whole house! I am amazed at how it can make the scent reach my whole house, because most diffuser's only work in one room and thats about it. This one here made my whole entire house smell amazing.
Even without using oils, I love this product, because it is also a humidifier and I believe everyone should have one of these. These help when you are sick or your children are sick and are congested! It really helps clear them out and allow them to breathe better!
I love putting oils in it and just sitting back and enjoying all the colors of the lights on it. When adding oils to it, this product can really help you relax and put you in a better mood and help decrease your stress instantly. I use this daily and at bedtime because with the scent of the oil that this blows out, it helps me sleep. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014SF6MBI?keywords=oil%20diffuser&qid=1455128590&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3 go and check it out and get one for yourself and for your loved ones! I promise that you will love it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment