Friday, February 12, 2016

New Grounds Food Coffee Bar

Mix & Match CoffeeBar Explorer Sample PackI've been a coffee lover ever since I was a baby/toddler. I mean that literally. You see my mom use to put cold coffee in my baby bottle as a child, and I have been a big fan of coffee ever since. I think it is because of that, as the reason why I am so picky when it comes to my coffee and it's taste.
I was a little hesitant at first when it came to trying this, because in all honesty I wasn't sure I would like this.
To my surprise however, I didn't just like this coffee bar, I actually loved it!
The fact that I could eat it my coffee was amazing. I have kiddos that run around me in circles, and when I am sipping on a hot cup of coffee, there is always that chance that they will bump into me and cause me to spill it, not only on them but also on myself. With this coffee bar, I don't have to worry anymore about that happening and I can sit back and enjoy my coffee bar safely anywhere.
I now no longer have to wash coffee pots out or the cups that held them. Instead now I just have to throw a wrapper away. It's that simple. The taste was amazing in itself however! It was just the right amount of sweetness and coffee I need to be able to make it through my day. Gave me the energy and the alertness that I require.
Plus they come in sooo many flavors!! Not to mention this company supports a really good cause, when you buy a box of coffee bars. When you do some of the proceeds goes to help a child in another country be able to attend school. As a parent, I believe its very important for the children of the world to go to school. It's the children of the world, who will make changes to this chaotic world and be somebody when they grow up. So go to their website via this link and grab a box of coffee bars for yourself and your friends and see what I am talking about when I say it's amazingly good! http://newgroundsfood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment