Saturday, March 26, 2016

Hempz Body

They have some pretty awesome stuff!
All of their products are made with hemp oil. This company actually sent me some sample packs of their body washes and lotions.
To my surprise they had different kinds, with different scents. Each  sample pack, was aimed for different things. For example,  they have products for those with sensitive skin and those are all fragrance free.
Believe it or not, they smell amazing and are just lovely on my skin. If it wasn't from a brand called hempz, i would have never guessed that there was hemp oil in them. 
When I used the body wash, it felt good to apply on my body. It applied very well, and lathered up very easily. After getting out the shower, I used their lotion that matched the body wash.
My skin was so silky smooth and soft.
For the whole day, my skin remained hydrated like, it has never been before. 
To get your hempz body wash and lotion follow the following link : www.hempz.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment