Sunday, March 20, 2016

OLAY ULTRA MOISTURE BODY WASH

I was super excited when this arrived at my door to try. I absolutely love body washes and beauty products and makeup.  I had never tried this product before it arrived.
I had to open  it up immediately and smell it. It smelled amazing!  So at that point,  I knew i had to try it out first-hand.  

After applying it in the shower, I had to touch my skin to see if I could notice a difference in my skin.  Oh yes I could!  It left my skin incredibly soft and smooth. But the scent of my skin was amazing! 
Over time, most body washes scent will fade throughout your busy day. This body washes scent lasted with me through my busy and hectic day!  So for me, that is a major plus! All day long my skin felt hydrated and nourished! This is the body wash for me, and compared to others is a little bit expensive,  but after trying it myself,  I know its worth it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment