Friday, March 25, 2016

SUNMEG C35T 6-Watt LED Filament Candelabra Light Bulb -

I live in a very old apartment building. With that being said, how the electric and all that is setup is kinda crazy.  
My bedroom light doesn't take your normal average light bulb. It only takes french lights or candelabra bulbs. So when this came, it literally came at the perfect time.  My bedroom light bulb had just went out.  
I put it in my bedroom light and hit the switch! Well, my room is now the brightest its ever been. I no longer have issues seeing items clearly in my room. Before, all the light bulbs would give me light but they would be so dim. 
This bulb, definitely is bright n not a dim dull light neither. 
Plus the shape of the bulb itself is kinda cool looking.  It curves at the end and I've never seen a light bulb like that. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019EU3CEC/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment