Sunday, March 20, 2016

Shackle cellphone charger

Usually when you talk about car chargers, people assume that other than the type of phone that they charge, they think they are all alike. Well, I'm here to tell you that they are not!
I will be honest when I tell you, I use to think the same thing. That was of course, til I stumbled across this one. How many of you have members in your household that uses a different type of charger as you? I know, from how many different chargers we have, I'm tired of having to try all of them to find mine! Well, here is where this product helps in this situation - well, this can fit many different types of electronics! Not only does it for many different types, but it also is made to where you can charge two devices at the same time! All from your car too! How awesome is that?
You can purchase this care charger on amazon for a reasonable price. All you got to do is go to www.amazon.com/shackle and browse til you find this product!
Every time, I use this to charge my phone in the car, it seems like it charges my phone a lot faster, that my wall charger. Now that my friends, is cool!!!!! #shackle
***disclaimer***
I was able to receive this product for a discount in exchange of my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment