Thursday, March 24, 2016

PURE BODY NATURALS ARGAN OIL HAIR MASK

This product comes in a very good size jar! Its made by a company that actually cares about their customers.  You can tell that they care, by the natural ingredients that goes into this  hair mask. 
I shampooed my hair as usual and then i applied a decent amount of this into my hair. I tried to focus more on the roots and the bottom half of my hair. I left it on for around five minutes and then rinsed it out. When i usually go to brush my hair,  Especially when it is wet is a hard task. All because its knotted.  With using this hair mask, it made my hair easier to brush and my hair was so shiny.  Ive never had my hair this shiny and soft before. 
Its like it made my hair alive again and now its thriving, thanks to this product! Www.amazon.com/purebodynaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment