Monday, March 28, 2016

First Botany Hot Shot Massaging and slimming gel

Overall, I believe that the success behind any product, is the company that makes them. You can tell if they really care about their products by the way they treat their customers.
This company is an amazing company.  They are super nice and really go to that extra length for their customers!  So when this product came along, I was excited to get it!
It has multiple uses for it, so that's really nice. My favorite use for this, for my muscle aches and joint pain.  I really didn't think that something like a massaging gel would work for that. It really does though, plus its a massaging gel!  How amazing is that? The extra magical thing about this product is that is has ingredients in it that helps you burn excessive body fat. Control's your and can be used as a cellulite  cream.
I mean, let's be honest how many other products do you know of, that you can use for this many things? This is the only thing that comes to mind, when i think about it.
The menthol in it really feels good on my skin. It does have a strong scent to it, but we are talking about menthol in it.  That stuff has a strong scent anyway though. I literally could smell it before getting it out of its package.
It's okay that its strong,  because you only need a little of this for it to go a long way.
You can find this product directly on their website or on Amazon.  Www.firstbotany.com or www.amazon.com/firstbotany
Definitely snag this because it will give you amazing results and it helps! I recommend this for everyone who has muscle aches. This stops those horrible muscle aches and really will relax your body muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment