Monday, March 28, 2016

Foxbrim Argan Oil

If you have never tried #arganoil than I bet after reading this, that you will want to.
#foxbrim makes theirs where it's certified organic and that by itself really impresses me. 


You can use it for 4 different things. It can be applied to your skin, hair, face and nails. Plus it's very easy to use it.
For your hair you just first of course, wash your hair.  Next you apply a cpl drops to your scalp and hair.  It says on the box to leave it on for at least 30 minutes for an ultimate conditioning experience. 
You just massage it into your skin at least twice daily.  That also makes your skin super soft. Mine is smooth and soft. Softer than it has ever been.
You do the same thing with your face. Let it sit for 5 minutes before you apply makeup however. 
Last but not least, your nails.  You just apply it for stronger nails. You apply a couple drops to the nail and cuticle and bam your all set! 
I wish that it made my hair, when applying it to it, feel more like it was a conditioner for my hair.  You see, my hair is rough lol! I have to use a handful of conditioner every time I wash my hair. If not, I would never be able to brush it. It didn't make it where I still didn't have to use a conditioner on my hair.
However, it really made my hair shiny and when used with conditioner, very soft.
I will continue sticking with this because it does produce amazing results, especially when used on my skin. 
Plus this is made by a company that actually cares about their customers and products.  After purchasing this, they sent an email and asked if I had questions and how it was working. I've not had too many other companies do that. Soo that speaks loudly of them.  
To get yours go to www.amazon.comfoxbrim and click when you see this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment