Monday, November 16, 2015

TODAYS LOOT!!!/ information for the freebie seeker


Well here is today's mail call!! The only things I didn't take pictures of is the tumbler cup and pen I got from ups today. Only reason why I didn't take any photo's was because my daughter took that as soon as she came home from school, and she's now happily drinking her grape koolaid out of it!!

The amazing me book, I got from the centers for disease control. They had a bunch of these books for free, but when I went and checked again they were all out. That's why I am not including a link to that.

Now, on to the next stuff, most of that came from a promotional box they were giving away and they also are all gone. The tnt fireworks tattoos was from me joining their fan club. They sent a magnet and some tattoos and some post it notes. If you want to receive those and some discount fireworks, you oughta go and join their fan club. tntfireworks.com .
 The 6.00 I got in cash in the mail today came from me doing a survey. I know some of them survery sites out there are pointless, but who can beat getting cash in the mail? Especially, if you are like me and you are broke, so its always nice to get free money!! I can't complain about that at all!!!!!

I got a bunch of emails back today saying that companies are sending me items to review them and for some items that I will be getting, I will also be getting another to giveaway from a contest on my blog. So when that time comes I will tell you how to enter the contest and what prize the winner will receive so keep checking back, and make sure you enter when it starts!!

I look forward to getting all the items and giving honest reviews about the products and I am excited about giving free stuff away to my readers!!
well, my 18month old son is not going to allow me to sit here to much longer to type away. It's his bath time so Im going to go ahead and cut it short!!
until tomorrow readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment