Tuesday, November 17, 2015

How do get stuff from companies for free

 I am going to be showing you all how you can get some free stuff from companies. I will also teach you how to get some really awesome things from companies in exchange for your honest review of their products. When I say cool things from companies, I mean cool ass shit!! I am currently awaiting some awesome things in the mail from ups. So far I have ups coming everyday this week to deliver some stuff. They are also giving me extra stuff to be giving away to my readers. In the next week or two I will be having a contest to give away gift baskets of perfume/cologne and so much more.
I will be writing again and posting pictures when I get the rest of the week's haul. I strongly suggest for you to really sign up for pinchme.com and freeflys.com they always have some really cool stuff that you can get for free.
check back in a day or two to see some of the things companies have sent me and I will show you how. this stuff was just like 2days worth of free stuff too by the way



No comments:

Post a Comment