Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Product Review Studio Gear Makeup/ how to get this for free

                                   STUDIO GEAR MAKEUP

Well, I actually had sent this company an email and asked them if I could try their makeup and they sent me 2 samples. They were really fast sending them too.
I hadn't tried it until today, because my family and myself were going out and I wanted to splash some makeup on to look extra nice. This makeup really rocks! The primer and mascara are great. The mascara made my long eyelashes really pop out and I love the primer, it worked wonderful on my skin!
*** attention readers*** If you too would like to try studio gear makeup, I would suggest you email the company and be honest with them and tell them that you would like to try their products and ask if they could send you a couple samples. To reach them on their website go to studiogearcosmetics.com like I said it didn't take no time to get their sample in the mail and they were super nice when they responded to my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment