Friday, November 20, 2015

Product review of Image skincare products

I just recently got these products, which
are the ageless kit which includes the
ageless total facial cleanser and the total
anti-aging serum, prevention + ultimate
protection moisturizer spf50, ageless total resurfacing masque and the ageless total repair creamer. I got another kit to, but will go over that next. So let me just say, that this first kit is a blessing! I am always looking for new ways to keep looking youthful and this kit is really the way to go! Plus on the box it also details how to use these products in the morning as well as the evening, so there is no questions on when to use what product for the best skincare remedies!! 
The second kit that I got was the max kit. Inside that kit included the stem cell facial cleanser, stem cell serum, ultimate protection moisturizer spf 50, stem cell masque and the stem cell creme'.
 I have tried both these kits and love it! They smell so nice, and you can really feel the difference that is making on your skin. Also some other beauty products will leave some film behind, but using these, you won't find any- which is totally great! I fell so much in love with these babies, that these are for sure going on my christmas list! These are every woman's dreams come true, when it comes to total beauty care.!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment