Saturday, November 14, 2015

Well todays mail call was awesome!! It was a small loot but it was still awesome!! To start I got 2 packs of baby wipes to do a product review on. Let me tell you that them two packs of baby wipes were actually a blessing. About an hour or two before the mail came, I was just telling my fiancé that we needed some baby wipes for our son and didn't know how we would obtain any, since we both are broke until Wednesday when we get paid.
I also got my pinchme box today which contained a bottle of Enfamil next step milk for ages 1 and up. If you don't have pinchme I strongly suggest that you get one. They let you chose the samples that you want when it is sample time. www.pinchme.com here is the link for you to sign up if you are not signed up already!
I also got a pillow in the mail that had fabric markers. This pillow is from www.cancercare.com which is for families that have been affected personally by cancer, which in my case I really have.
I also got a note on my door from the mailman that there is another package waiting for me at the post office!!! I wonder what is inside? Really sucks that by the time I got the note, the post office was already closed. So now, I won't know what goodies I got until Monday. Ugh, this waiting game is going to drive me crazy, but I hope that since the package requires a signature that its totally worth the wait!!
I am also going to include some photo's of the other stuff I have gotten over the past couple days, which includes $5.00 cash to do a survey about the music my local radio station plays.  the vapor water bottle came from Copenhagen.com for signing up for their site and of course I got the tampons from kotex.com.
The garnier shampoo sample I found on freeflys.com
Well, ladies and gents im going to stop here until later. So until next time folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment