Friday, June 3, 2016

Pet training collar

I really like this dog training color, because it really works and its easy to use!
My dog is a pit bull and boxer mix, so he is huge and he sometimes forgets that he is so big!


I did only have him outside unless it was cold or raining out, and when I moved into an apartment, that was no longer an option, so I needed to make sure my dog was trained to know right from wrong and the rules of inside the house.


I went online and saw this on amazon and when I saw how affordable this was and read that it's safe for my dog, I knew that I needed to try this, so I placed my order. I was happy that it arrived before it's estimated arrival date, because I wanted to start right away on training my best friend, my dog! 



It is really easy to put this together and have it set up and ready to go. It literally took me less than five minutes to have it put together!

The box that attaches on the dog's collar wasn't already on when it arrived, but it just snaps right on and then you actually place these screws over it to hold the box in place. the remote control takes batteries but they include them.


The instructions are really easy to read and it takes you step by step on how to use this properly!
What I also really like about this is that you can get one with two dog training collars instead of one if you have two dogs, but since I only have one dog this version of it was the best choice for me.


It is very easy to assemble the collar and get it ready to go to be able to use! Literally it takes less than 5 minutes to attach the receiver to the collar.
I also really like how they provide different tips on how to properly train your dog which I really appreciated.


To get yours now just click this link: http://www.amazon.com/JJX-TECH-Wireless-Resistant-Vibration-Electronic/dp/B0171D287G?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product
***I was able to purchase this product at a discount or for free in exchange of my honest and unbiased opinion***

No comments:

Post a Comment