Monday, May 30, 2016

Mosquito Net

This is a beautiful addition to any bed! It was easy to install and is just as easy to take down if you needed to.

I actually placed this over-top my daughters bed and I love how it instantly transformed her bed into what I consider a princess bed. It is also wonderful at protecting you from mosquito's when you leave your window open at night! 

I prefer using this more as a canopy type than an mosquito net! My daughter loves how her bed looks with this directly above it and she actually has no problem sleeping with this above her bed.

I love how you can choose from a white one, or you can also get in the color purple and its really affordable! 

To get yours just click this link: http://www.amazon.com/DoSmart-Mosquito-Curtains-Money-back-Guarantee/dp/B01F8LP24Y?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_10

No comments:

Post a Comment