Friday, June 3, 2016

Invisible Bra

I love wearing clothes that are strapless but hate that I wouldn't be able to wear a bra with it and when I would wear one that was strapless, it would fall off because it wasn't held on really well. SO when I came across this I was a little hesitant at first about this actually working but once I saw how affordable it was, I figured that I would give it a try at least, because I really needed something to work for me!
Well, it arrived on time like I had expected and came in a plastic carrying case!
I was really surprised at how easy it was to apply these but was even more surprised at how well they stuck and held my breasts up!


I do recommend that you buy a size larger than normal but only because of the type of bra this is!
It fit me perfectly and was easy to stick on and you can even reuse it!
It not only held my breasts up very well but they also came them a lift which was really nice! I can now wear stuff that is strapless and backless and have the support for my girls like I like!

To get yours click this link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019GX1BXQ
I was able to purchase this product at a discount or for free in exchange of my honest and unbiased opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment