Wednesday, March 16, 2016

vimerson health advanced strength probiotics

I have a bunch of stomach issues and when I say a bunch, I literally mean a bunch. To better explain things, I will let you know that I suffer from chrons disease along with colitis. If you know anything about those gastro problems then you know how much they suck! If you don't know about it, then let me tell you so that way you can understand why I needed to try it.  When I have a stomach flare up its painful. Sometimes the pain is so much that I can't bare it, and thats just one symptom. I also get nauseous and vomit like crazy. It's hard to keep anything down. Literally everything going in is coming out at one end or the other. 
When I experience a bad flare up usually I'm admitted into the hospital and kept for weeks.  When this happens its mainly because my stomach doesn't digest and break food and that stuff down. I've been on so many different medication to help it from occurring and before I tried this nothing jad helped.  When i started using this, i was hesitant at first, but I love this product, but love the results even better.  
The pills are super easy to swallow and you only take one capsule per day. You get 60 capsules per bottle so that's enough to last you for two months. 
It helped me to be able to prevent my stomach flare ups and since using this product I have yet to have a stomach flare up and for me that is like a miracle!  
I no longer feel overly bloated and has actually helped me become regular. For me, this product has made a better difference in my life and I am so thankful that I was able to receive this product for a discount or for free in exchange of my honest opinion. I'm so glad I was able to try this because this is the product I am sticking with from here on out.  I love enjoy knowing that I have this product available because this really works! Go on Amazon via the link and snag a bottle for yourself and give it a try. #vimerson #vimersonhealth www.Amazon.com/vimersonhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment