Saturday, March 19, 2016

jewelry in candles

I love this candle! I really do. For one,it's pink and thats my favorite color. Plus there is jewelry inside every candle! How awesome is that?  So for the price of one, you get two products.  
The scent of this candle is beyond words amazing.  It reminds me of Victoria secret perfume and smells just like it. The design of the jar itself is cute and girlie. When you light the candle, you will be amazed at how much the scent travels, throughout the house. 
The candles are also totally soy and burns at a good speed. www.cassiecandle-lady.com 
 Here is the ring that was inside my candle! Its really pretty and fit well.  The company is super nice and is definitely a company I'm sticking with for my candles because their scents are to die for

No comments:

Post a Comment