Thursday, April 20, 2017

aaoske nail clipper set

I have a terrible habit of setting something down and then forgetting totally where I put it, especially nail clippers and things of that sort.
This pair can actually stand up and I love that about it because it can easily rest sitting up on my dresser which makes it easier to see when I am looking for them lol!
They are rather small though but dont let size fool you because these worked just as well if not better


They are also lightweight and very easy to clean plus they are available at a good price.
The only thing that I didn't like about these was that it says I love new york on them and I wish it could say my home state instead.
Other than that this is a good pair


Go here to snag yours: https://www.amazon.com/AosKe-Nail-Clipper-Set-Fingernail/dp/B01N4NMQ8P/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment