Thursday, August 11, 2016

Red and Charcoal Umbrella

This is a very nice umbrella! I love the design on the umbrella itself, I think it's really cool looking and the design alone makes this umbrella very unique compared to any other umbrella I have ever had in my life and this umbrella really stands out.
I especially loved the case that it came in and I think the case is really cute and is perfect for not only storing the umbrella in when not in use but it can also be used for a variety of other things.

Brooklyn Basix DriRun Premium Travel Umbrella - Auto Open Close - Stylish Two Toned Double Vented Canopy - Compact Light & Easy To Carry Red/Charcoal
It's also very lightweight and very easy to carry! I love that now not only am I protected from the rain, but I also look stylish carrying this umbrella!

It actually comes with a red umbrella case, so the black tube that it comes in, I actually use for a bank for my kids.
I love how not only do I have an umbrella but I also now have a little bank for my kids.


To get yours just click this link: https://www.amazon.com/Brooklyn-Basix-DriRun-Premium-Umbrella/dp/B0184GCOYQ/ref=cm_rdp_product
Disclaimer:
I was able to purchase this product at a discount or for free in exchange of my honest and unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment