Monday, January 25, 2016

Natu hair care

So recently, I was able to try the natu hair care shampoo and conditioner and let me tell you how much of a joy it was!
I actually love their shampoo and conditioner now! I tried their colorist shampoo and conditioner, because I am always dying my hair, and we all know what kind of damage coloring our hair can do. My hair was starting to become really dry and I started noticing my hair breaking at the ends. 
I had went and used it last night actually, and today I noticed how much more silkier and soft and shiny my hair was. Ladies, that was only after one application! Notice them results with your shampoo and conditioner after one use? I just know using this brand from here on out, what kind of improvement my hair will receive! I look forward for having better hair with the help of natu hair care. For information on their product and where you can go and purchase some for yourself, follow the link here: https://www.natuhaircare.com/default.aspx 





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked this product. I got a few samples and I didn't really care for it. We might have gotten different formulas or something? I didn't like the smell either. I might want to try what you got!!! Now the conditioner , alghought it still had that strong rosemary smell, it was nice on my hair.

    ReplyDelete