Thursday, December 24, 2015

Sweet n Low

                         Sweet n low

So recently I was able to try Sweet n Low from my Crowdtap and I am always a little bit hesitant about switching from sugar to an zero calorie sweetener because I have always thought that stuff just wouldn't taste the same. Thanks to crowdtap for sending me a box to try and see for myself if things would taste the same, and boy was I surprised to find out that I couldn't taste the difference. In other words, I couldn't tell that there was a zero calorie sweetener in it, instead of sugar! In fact, it tasted like It Was sugar, but it wasn't. I am switching from sugar to sweet n low now due to crowdtap for introducing me to this! It is much better for me than sugar, and once again, I can't stress to you, that I couldn't tell the difference! I know if I can't tell the difference, than nobody else will be able to tell the difference either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment