Tuesday, December 15, 2015

NippyLid Baby Bottle Contest

      It's contest time everybody!!!
I am super excited to be giving away 2 awesome NippyLid Baby Bottles!!! These bottles are super because you never lose and they are echo-friendly.
   So here is how you win!!! 1) make sure you follow my blog
2) Make sure you follow me on facebook and we are friends
3)Comment below what the holidays mean to you and your family and how excited you would be to be able to get a nippylid bottle!!! Also tell me how this bottle will change feeding time for your child
I will randomly select 2 winners by the end of the day Dec 25, 2015 and winner will be announced the following afternoon!! Make sure you leave your email address/facebook link for me to be able to contact the winners of the contest.
I will select two random winners and each winner will each receive their very own nippylid baby bottle!
Good Luck everyone!!!
for more freebies and giveaways check out www.juliesfreebies.com also 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. be watching cause I am going to announce the winner after christmas and this bottle is awesome. as you can see above I reviewed it and I loved it!! If you win I know you will too

      Delete
    2. need ur email to be able to get ur information

      Delete
    3. need ur email to be able to get ur information

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holidays mean peace and reconnection for my family, even though some things don't go as planned or family don't really reconnect, the effort and love to the ones we love, is what makes our Christmas so special. The nippy bottle would make my Christmas even better because I get a chance of a life to use one of the best recommend bottles out there. With satisfaction of knowing your baby won't be being hurt by eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congratulations you are the first winner!!! please email me your information so you can get your nippylid baby bottle in the mail!! Thanks for entering and your response was awesome!!!

      Delete