Wednesday, December 2, 2015

JACKPOT CANDLES

                                                          Jackpot candles

Ok, so I recently tried out one of their candles. I got the "Santa's cookie" scent and I love their candles now!! The scent was wonderful, and it's amazing aroma filled my home fast after lighting the candle.
Not to mention, that these candles are two gifts in one!! I found this beautiful ring inside. It is really gorgeous!! 
I was able to try their candle in exchange of my honest opinion and I really glad I did! I am going to be buying from this company from now on!! They have so many different wonderful scents to chose from! It's going to be hard to just pick one candle lol!! I am on a strict budget, for we have low income currently. Well, this candles don't cost to much and they really burn for a long time, I was sincerely impressed at how long the burning time is for the candle!! I strongly urge you to go check them out and see how awesome they are yourself!!www.jackpotcandles.com 

1 comment:

  1. These Surprise candles make perfect gifts! Each candle is lightly-scented and contains many hidden treasures that are revealed as the candle burns.

    ReplyDelete